$350/person plus applicable taxes
Visit Canada's Wonderland like a Rock Star! The VIP Tour at Canada's Wonderland is the best, and most exclusive, way to experience all the Park has to offer. With little to no wait time for rides and attractions, you can face your fears on any of our exhilarating attractions, like Leviathan, Canada's tallest and fastest roller coaster, or swing 301' above the Park on WindSeeker. Book your Rock Star experience today!
- A VIP Tour at Canada's Wonderland will include these exclusive benefits:
- A Personal Canada's Wonderland Tour Guide who will facilitate your entire visit
- Exclusive Front-of-the-Line Ride Access
- Preferred Parking
- VIP Admission
- A Single Day FunPix Photo Pass that includes unlimited digital photo downloads
- Lunch or Dinner at The Marketplace International Buffet
- Souvenir Bottle with Unlimited Soft Drinks
- Priority Live Show Seating
Guidelines and Reservations
- VIP Tours must be reserved in advance. Reservations are welcome during any regular operating day (please check schedule for operating hours). Availability is limited, so please call in advance to make sure your planned day of visit is available.
- A credit card is required to place your reservation. Reservations must be cancelled no less than 24 hours prior to your visit, or a cancellation fee will be assessed.
- VIP Tours are designed for parties of two to six guests, for duration of 6 consecutive hours. If you have a different party size, please call for more information.
- Parking/Toll fee of $30 for Preferred Parking must be paid upon arrival, but will be reimbursed.
- VIP Tour participants must follow all rider safety guidelines. Repeat ride experiences are available, but cannot be in succession.
- VIP Tour does not include water attractions in Splash Works.
- Rides may not be available due to weather or maintenance conditions.