Catch a wave in one of Canada’s largest outdoor wave pools!
PLEASE NOTE: As of July 1, 2018 the regulations under the Health Protection and Promotion act have been updated by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. The regulation now states:
Every owner and every operator of a Class A pool shall ensure that there is a process in place to ensure a guardian or designated person supervises children under 10 years of age. The process must include a swimming competency test and a method of communicating the requirements of the process. O. Reg. 494/17, s. 13 (10).
As there isn’t an opportunity to determine swimming competency in the waterpark environment, we will be requiring that all users under 48” in height and under 10 years of age wear a lifejacket/PFD in both White Water Bay and the Lazy River. Lifejackets are available throughout the waterpark on a first-come, first-serve basis. Guests are able to use their own lifejackets as long as they are Transport Canada, Oceans and Fisheries Canada, or Canadian Coast Guard approved.
Ride Safety Information
- A large wave pool with depths ranging from 0 ft. to 6 ft. (183 cm). Waves are generated for 5 minutes on, and then 5 minutes off.
- During wave action, strenuous activity is required. Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- Guests without two functioning extremities, the ability to maintain seated postural control, or the ability to demonstrate appropriate observed behaviour must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted in the pool.
- Participation and water depth may be restricted for guests with a full arm cast or full leg cast.
- Access is available via the zero depth entry. This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair.
- A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance. Please speak to a member of our Aquatics supervisory team to obtain access to the water wheelchair.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.