Muskoka Plunge is a 60 ft. (18 m) tall waterslide complex featuring four speed slides. Riders feel the adrenaline rush when they step into an enclosed launch chamber and suddenly plummet into a high-speed free fall through S-curves and 360° loops at speeds of approximately 40 km/h.
- Begin your ride in complete suspense while waiting in one of four “DrenalineDrop” launch capsules. The four launch capsules may drop altogether, sequentially one-at-a-time, or the crowd favourite; “roulette”. Who will drop first?
- The four slides twist and turn for 300’ feet from a height of 60 feet (18.3 m). Each slide takes a different ride path to the bottom.
- Muskoka Plunge uses the “DrenalineDrop” ride system – the first of its kind in Canada!
- This attraction opened at the Park in 2017.
Due to the design of this attraction, only designated swimwear specifically designed for aquatic use is permitted on Muskoka Plunge. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation on back, sides, or front of swim wear is not permitted. No foreign objects are allowed in pockets. Absolutely no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide. This is including but not limited to piercings of any type (including cartilage piercings), necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc.
Guests must be 48" tall in bare feet to ride.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- An extreme set of body slides where riders start by standing and waiting for the floor to drop out from underneath them. Once the floor drops, riders will twist and turn in an enclosed flume while riding on their back, before finishing in a runout. Riders will experience high speeds, weightlessness, and rapid movements from side to side.
- Minimum weight is 45 lb. per rider and maximum weight is 300 lb. per rider.
- Guests must ride feet first, with their head and back against the slide, legs firmly crossed at the ankles, and arms folded across the chest.
- Guests must have four functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Prosthetics are not permitted on this ride.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the slide, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- NOTE: A red light/green light scale is used at this attraction. Guests who exceed the weight requirements will not be permitted to ride.
- NOTE: Loose articles are not permitted, including, but not limited to, piercings, necklaces, and rings.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.
All Season Dining
As Low As $92.99
Add All Season Dining to your Season Pass and enjoy lunch and dinner every visit!
Only valid for 2019 visits.
Admission, Meal & Parking Just $49.99
Includes Admission, Parking and a Single Meal Deal. With the Single Meal Deal, enjoy an entree, side and regular size fountain drink at one participating location.
Valid any one public operating day through September 2, 2019.
As Low As $74.99
Unlimited Visits to Canada's Wonderland including Splash Works. Exclusive benefits and discounts. The best way to experience Canada's Wonderland!
Hurry, prices go up May 20.
2019 Daily Tickets
Lowest Price of the Season.
Save $26 off the front gate price when you buy admission online.
As Low As $19.99
Get unlimited digital photos all day or all season with a FunPix photo pass!