Muskoka Plunge is a 60 ft. (18 m) tall waterslide complex featuring four speed slides. Riders feel the adrenaline rush when they step into an enclosed launch chamber and suddenly plummet into a high-speed free fall through S-curves and 360° loops at speeds of approximately 40 km/h.
- Begin your ride in complete suspense while waiting in one of four “DrenalineDrop” launch capsules. The four launch capsules may drop altogether, sequentially one-at-a-time, or the crowd favourite; “roulette”. Who will drop first?
- The four slides twist and turn for 300’ feet from a height of 60 feet (18.3 m). Each slide takes a different ride path to the bottom.
- Muskoka Plunge uses the “DrenalineDrop” ride system – the first of its kind in Canada!
- This attraction opened at the Park in 2017.
Due to the design of this attraction, only designated swimwear specifically designed for aquatic use is permitted on Muskoka Plunge. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation on back, sides, or front of swim wear is not permitted. No foreign objects are allowed in pockets. Absolutely no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide. This is including but not limited to piercings of any type (including cartilage piercings), necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc.
Guests must be 48" tall in bare feet to ride.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- An extreme set of body slides where riders start by standing and waiting for the floor to drop out from underneath them. Once the floor drops, riders will twist and turn in an enclosed flume while riding on their back, before finishing in a runout. Riders will experience high speeds, weightlessness, and rapid movements from side to side.
- Minimum weight is 45 lb. per rider and maximum weight is 300 lb. per rider.
- Guests must ride feet first, with their head and back against the slide, legs firmly crossed at the ankles, and arms folded across the chest.
- Guests must have four functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Prosthetics are not permitted on this ride.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the slide, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- NOTE: A red light/green light scale is used at this attraction. Guests who exceed the weight requirements will not be permitted to ride.
- NOTE: Loose articles are not permitted, including, but not limited to, piercings, necklaces, and rings.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.
WinterFest Souvenir Mug
Get free hot chocolate refills on your first visit and $2 (taxes included) refills* when you visit again this season!
*15 minute interval time between refills. Only valid for 2019 visits.
WinterFest Bring-A-Friend Tickets
As Low As $19.99 Each
2019 Gold and Platinum Passholders may bring up to four (4) friends and save up to $3 off the price at the park on each ticket.
2020 Gold Pass
Only $101.99 Online
Unlimited visits to Canada's Wonderland including WinterFest in 2019 and 2020. Exclusive benefits and discounts. The best way to experience Canada's Wonderland!
As Low As $21.99
Save up to $13 on WinterFest admission when you buy online!
WinterFest Group Tickets
Get 15+ Tickets For Only $19.99 Each
Save $15 per ticket off the front gate price when you buy a minimum of 15 WinterFest tickets online!