A day at Canada’s Wonderland is packed with all kinds of amazingly awesome fun – but can also be amazingly tiring. We totally get it. Just remember that when you’re at Canada’s Wonderland, you’re on vacation, so be sure to relax like it! Take a well-deserved break from the hustle and bustle of non-stop amusement park life at our Lazy River and let those cares just float away. On this classic lazy river, you can nestle down into a colourful, cushy inner tube, put your shades on, lie back and let the gentle current do all the work of advancing you down and around the river. You’ll meander down the quarter-mile long waterway to a destination of pure relaxation and enjoy some delightful scenery along the way. The Lazy River at Canada’s Wonderland is a great way for everyone in the family to cool off and chill out.
PLEASE NOTE: As of July 1, 2018 the regulations under the Health Protection and Promotion act have been updated by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. The regulation now states:
Every owner and every operator of a Class A pool shall ensure that there is a process in place to ensure a guardian or designated person supervises children under 10 years of age. The process must include a swimming competency test and a method of communicating the requirements of the process. O. Reg. 494/17, s. 13 (10).
As there isn’t an opportunity to determine swimming competency in the waterpark environment, we will be requiring that all users under 48” in height and under 10 years of age wear a lifejacket/PFD in both White Water Bay and the Lazy River. Lifejackets are available throughout the waterpark on a first-come, first-serve basis. Guests are able to use their own lifejackets as long as they are Transport Canada, Oceans and Fisheries Canada, or Canadian Coast Guard approved.
Ride Safety Information
- A slow moving, winding river tube ride at a depth of 36" (91 cm).
- Guests without one functioning arm, one functioning leg, the ability to maintain seated postural control, or the ability to demonstrate appropriate observed behaviour must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests use an inner tube that can accommodate one rider each. Guests under 42" may ride in the same inner tube as the supervising companion.
- Access is available via the zero depth entry. This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair.
- A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance. Please speak to a member of our Aquatics supervisory team to obtain access to the water wheelchair.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.