Take a relaxing trip on the quarter-mile Lazy River, where guests will gently float down stream on individual tubes.
Ride Safety Information
- Lifejackets are required for children who are less than 48” tall in bare feet or those who are inexperienced or non-swimmers.
- Children who are less than 42” tall must wear lifejackets and be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Only Canadian Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed as flotation devices.
- Lifejackets are provided free of charge for guests who require one.
- Lifejackets are available for all guests needing special consideration.