Not your typical bird nest!
This big world has all types of bird nests. Nests that float on water, nests that are burrowed deep in the ground and nests that rest high up on cliffs or in trees. But none of them can compare to a particular type of zany nest that spins around and around in a circle until you can barely see straight. That’s exactly what all our feathered friends get with Woodstock Whirlybirds, a classic tea cup ride. Grab everyone in the family and hop into your own little nest built by Snoopy’s best bud Woodstock himself. Take hold of the rotating wheel and spin as fast or slow as you want; that determines just how mild or wild your ride is. While typical nests might be meant to nurture the young with food and shelter, the nests of Woodstock’s Whirlybirds are meant to nurture the young and young at heart with pure fun.
Guests must be 40" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child. There is a maximum of 1 adult per unit.
Ride Safety Information
- A children’s ride that elevates and travels a circular path while riders control the spin of their unit.
- Maximum weight is 440 lb. per unit.
- An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or full arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.