Get into your maple syrup bucket and start to spin, spin, spin until you can’t spin anymore! But be warned, Sugar Shack is known for being a major giggle machine! Welcome to Sugar Shack, a family fun ride that allows riders to control the amount of spin in their maple syrup bucket as they swirl around! Riders can spin themselves as much or as little as they want. While spinning, and moving in a circular rotation, kids and parents alike are sure to have the time of their lives! Each maple syrup bucket can seat up to one adult and two children.
Sugar Shack was manufactured by Zamperla located in Vicenza, Italy. Zamperla has created several rides for Canada’s Wonderland. They have manufactured some of our most popular family rides including Snoopy’s Revolution, Swing Time, Lucy’s Tugboat, Peanuts 500, and Jumpin’ Jet. They have also created some of Canada’s Wonderland’s more thrilling rides such as Time Warp and Lumberjack.
Sugar Shack was previously known as the Flavourator!
Guests must be 44" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child. There is a maximum of 1 adult per unit.
Ride Safety Information
- A children’s ride that travels a circular path while riders control the spin of their bucket.
- An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm (excluding prosthesis) and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.