What is that up there? Look up into the sky! It’s a bird, it’s a plane! No, its little adventurers inside their very own balloon slowly making their way through the clouds and back to the ground on Snoopy’s Revolution! Little riders can reach for the sky inside a colourfully fun balloon on this classic ferris wheel. Prepare to be lifted 40 feet (12.2M) up in the air and enjoy an amazing view of Planet Snoopy. Located in the heart of Planet Snoopy, kids love the feeling of flying on this family favourite.
Snoopy’s Revolution was manufactured by Zamperla located in Vicenza, Italy. Zamperla has created several rides for Canada’s Wonderland. They have manufactured some of our most popular family rides including Sugar Shack, Swing Time, Lucy’s Tugboat, Peanuts 500, and Jumpin’ Jet. They have also created some of Canada’s Wonderland’s more thrilling rides such as Time Warp and Lumberjack.
Guests must be 42" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child.
Ride Safety Information
- A family friendly ferris wheel which takes riders 33 feet toward the sky.
- Maximum weight is 830 lb. per unit.
- An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have the ability to maintain seated postural control and demonstrate appropriate observed behaviour. Guests who do not meet these requirements must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.