Who cares about gravity? Defy the force with a once-in-a-lifetime, supernatural experience on the SlingShot. Once you’ve convinced (or bribed) a friend to join you on this absolutely insane ride, you’re both safely secured in a capsule and – 3…2…1! – catapulted (yes, exactly like a slingshot) straight up to the sky to heights of nearly 300 feet in the air at speeds up to 100 kilometers per hour. At the very top, you’ll find that extraordinary sense of weightlessness, and then, as quickly as you rocketed up, you’ll zoom back toward the ground, often rotating head-over-heels and bouncing up and down until you come to rest at the launch point. Whew! Did that just happen? It sure did, and once you try SlingShot once, trust us when we say you’ll be back for more.
This attraction is not included with Park admission. A separate fee is required to experience this attraction. With the Attractions FUN Pass, you get access to 3 attractions and 2 arcades - all with 1 card. Find our kiosks at Xtreme Skyflyer, Speed City Raceway, SlingShot, Arcadium and Crystal Palace Arcade to learn more and get yours today!
Please note this attraction does not open until 12:00pm.
Guests must be between 48" and 79" tall to ride.
Ride Safety Information
- A two-person capsule that is attached to steel cables and propels riders into the air to a height of 301 feet. Riders will experience weightlessness, rapid movements from side to side, and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- Minimum weight is 110 lb. per launch.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- NOTE: This is an extra charge attraction.
- NOTE: Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.