Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Interactive DirectionsCanada's Wonderland is located in Vaughan, ON, just north of the City of Toronto off Highway ON-400.
Exit at Rutherford Road (Exit 33).
1 Canadas Wonderland Drive,
*Please see our business and mailing address below.
Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
In an effort to increase your ease of dropping off or picking up people we would like to inform you of our Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off Area. A drop-off and pick-up area is located on Jane Street, south of Major Mackenzie Drive between Norwood Avenue and Avro Avenue. The Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off area is accessible all operating days and is staffed by a member of the Park Security Team from before the Park opens and until the last guest is picked up at the end of night.
- Take Highway 400 North or South to Rutherford Road in Vaughan (Exit 33)
- Go north on Canada's Wonderland Drive and follow signs to Park entrance
GO Transit operates one bus (Route 60) directly to Canada's Wonderland from two transit stations: York Mills Bus Terminal and Yorkdale Bus Terminal during our operating season. At the Park, most GO, TTC, & YRT buses serve a bus stop conveniently located close to the main entrance on Park property. For more GO Transit information, please visit www.gotransit.com.
From the Vaughan Mills YRT Terminal there are four different routes that operate to the Park:
- Route 4 – Major Mackenzie travels between Vaughan Mills and Woodbine Avenue.
- Route 4A – Major Mackenzie branch offers service between Pine Valley and Woodbine. Passengers may walk into the Park from the bus stops located on Major Mackenzie at Jane Street.
- Route 20 – Jane travels between York University and Teston Road.
- Route 760 frequency and span of service will vary depending on date of service. We recommend guests view schedule information according to their date/time of travel at www.yrt.ca. In addition, the scheduled Route 760 departures from Wonderland are posted at the bus stop located on-site.
The 165A Weston Rd North bus route operates to the Park on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays, from Sunday, May 3 to Saturday, October 31, 2015. For more TTC information, please visit www.ttc.ca.
By Car from Pearson International Airport
From Terminal 1, head East on North Star Road. North Star Road turns slightly right and becomes Highway ON-409 E. Take the exit on the left onto Highway ON-401 Express. Take exit 359 to merge onto Highway ON-400 N toward Barrie. Take exit 33 for Rutherford Road. Go north on Canada's Wonderland Drive and follow signs to Park entrance.
By Car from the United States (Buffalo, NY)
Departing from Rainbow Bridge, head northeast on Falls Ave/Regional Rd 420 toward Roberts St. Continue onto Highway ON-420 W (signs for Queen Elizabeth Way/Ontario 420 W). Take the exit on the left onto Queen Elizabeth Way. Merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way/ Highway ON-403 E. Keep left at the fork to continue on Queen Elizabeth Way, follow signs for Toronto. Take exit 139 for Highway ON-427 toward Highway ON-401/Pearson. Continue onto Highway ON-427 N, then take the exit onto Highway ON-401 E. Keep left at the fork to continue on Highway ON-401 Express. Take exit 359 to merge onto Highway ON-400 N toward Barrie. Take exit 33 for Rutherford Road. Go north on Canada's Wonderland Drive and follow signs to Park entrance.
Physical Address for Human Resources, Shipping/Receiving, & Offices
Mailing Address for Canada's Wonderland
9580 Jane Street,