Volunteer at Canada's Wonderland Charity Duck Drive!
Join us as we aim to help children's health during Canada's Wonderland Charity Duck Drive; our annual charity event held at the Park. We launched this initiative three years ago to raise awareness and funds to benefit the research and care of those at The Hospital for Sick Children. Park guests are able to purchase Rubber Ducks in support of SickKids Foundation and toss their duck into the Royal Fountain at the Park for a chance to win great prizes.
In the past three years, this charity event has raised over $200,000 for SickKids Foundation thanks in part to our great and enthusiastic volunteers!
This year, our Charity Duck Drive will run from August 1 - 30!
Volunteer This Summer
Sign up using the Username: sickkids / Password: Volunteer2018
Why volunteer at Canada’s Wonderland for this event?
There are many benefits of volunteering and sharing your gift of time. Develop a passion for giving, foster meaningful relationships, and build your resume. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to:
- Earn volunteer hours for high school in a FUN and exciting environment
- Enjoy the Park before and after your volunteer shift
- Purchase discounted food items at our employee cafeteria
- Receive a free Charity Duck Drive volunteer t-shirt
- And much more!
What kind of volunteers are you looking for?
We are looking for volunteers who are:
- Passionate about raising money for charity (SickKids Foundation)
- Comfortable interacting with guests and letting them know about the charity event
- Able to assist guests with completing registration forms
- Minimum 15 years old
- Available during the event that runs from August 1 - 30 and flexible with the following times below. Applicants are able to indicate on their application the number of days/shifts they are able to volunteer during the event.
What shift times are available?
Available Shift Times
Morning: 9:45am - 2:00pm
Afternoon: 1:45pm - 6:00pm
Evening: 5:45pm - 10:00pm