Student and Youth Programs
The park team is hard at work getting ready for a thrilling 2021 and we are in the process of finalizing our 2021 youth programs to best fit the needs of this ever-evolving situation.
As we look ahead, our team will continue to work with public health authorities to ensure that our guests and associates can return to fun in a safe environment. In the meantime, please check back as we will continue to provide updates as they become available regarding our 2021 youth programs.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support during this challenging time, we look forward to seeing you soon.
When you participate in our educational field trips, Canada's Wonderland becomes your own interactive, state-of-the-art classroom (and the ultimate playground for after class). We’ve worked with leading educators and subject-matter experts to offer the best in content and impact for learning at all grades and levels.
We make learning FUN for your students as they experience our Physics, Science, Math Days youth program with in-park student activities that coincide with province approved curriculum available in a downloadable workbook. We offer fun & affordable packages that will Thrill your entire group!
Do your kids have a talent? Showcase it at one of our performance opportunities. Students can take center stage at our unique performing venues to a ready-made audience of park guests. What’s more, mealtime for your group can be a breeze when you select our all-inclusive catering services.
Student and Youth Group Events
Physics, Science & Math Days
Friday, May 6 through Friday, June 24, 2022
Give your students a lesson they'll never forget. Our Annual Physics, Science, & Math Program is supported with student activities, group projects, and educational program materials in an effort to support classroom learning before or after your visit.
WonderCoaster Building Contest
Friday, May 8, 2020
Show off your students' ideas for Wonderland's next awe-inspiring roller coaster! This fun and educational contest puts your students' understanding of physics to the test while enjoying this hands-on learning experience that focuses on gravity driven rides, potential & kinetic energy.
Friday, May 13, 2022
Meet the engineers behind the design and construction of the largest rides in the park! Enjoy exclusive ride time on Yukon Striker followed by a seminar inside Canterbury Theatre.Seating is limited, so book your class for this unforgettable day of engineering for students!
Marketing & Sales Seminar
Friday, May 27, 2022
Broaden your students’ horizons in the fields of Marketing & Sales. Students can see real-world marketing in action as they learn how Canada's Premier Amusement Park sells fun to consumers. This education-packed day includes a special seminar from a Canada’s Wonderland marketing or sales professional.
Social Media Day
Friday, May 20, 2022
Get a first-hand experience of seeing the behind-the-scenes of the Canada’s Wonderland Social Media accounts and how they’re used throughout the year!
SPARK Leadership Conference
Wednesday, May 25, and Thursday, May 26, 2022
Canada's Wonderland is proud and excited to be hosting the 8th annual Spark Youth Leadership Conference. Be a part of an amazing morning of leadership development and fun! We have some of the most successful and effective speakers in North America having years of experience affecting people to change.
Festival of Music
May 1 & 8, May 11-June 12
Canada's Wonderland's Festival of Music provides band, orchestra, and choral students the opportunity to perform on-site at the Park. Adjudicators listen, evaluate, and comment on your group’s performance and every group is awarded a participation plaque.
Graduation Celebration Package
Available weekdays in June
Join us at Canada’s Wonderland to celebrate the Class of 2019 with fun, food and activities!
Any Spring Operating Day
Custom Seminars & Behind the Scenes Tours are designed with you in mind! Learn from various Park staff in Resale (merchandise, food & beverage, games), Public Relations & Special Events, Human Resources, Operations, and/or Maintenance & Construction (engineering).
Performance in the Park
Any Spring Operating Day
Reward your performance group with a day of excitement and thrills at Canada's Wonderland! Our performing groups program is an excellent opportunity for students to perform in a fun, exciting, and relaxed environment with hundreds of spectators. After your performance, spend the rest of your day on the rides!
Marching Band Performances
Any Operating Day
Reward your marching band with a day of excitement and thrills at Canada's Wonderland! Your performance members become the centre of attention as they march through the Park. After your performance, spend the rest of your day on the rides!
K-12 Field Trips
Any Spring Operating Day
Come with your class any day of the operating season during May and June for thrills and fun! Our Park has been a staple of many Greater Toronto Area schools when they look to take a day off and experience all the excitement of Canada's Premier Amusement Park.
College & University Groups
Any Spring Operating Day
Great Discounts off our Front Gate Ticket price! College & University Group Tickets are recommended for student associations, frosh or orientation trips, student clubs and programs for groups of 15 or more people.
Scare School: Haunt Seminar
Friday, October 21, 2022
Scare School will take you through all aspects of production - from a set design seminar with the creative directors behind Haunt to a behind-the-scenes tour of a maze…a truly unique experience that combines all aspects of the theatre in one thrilling trip.
WinterFest Youth Programs
Any Operating Day in November or December
Be a part of over 50 unique holiday experiences including Ice Skating, Cookie Decorating, Nightly Tree Lighting Ceremony and much more!
Student Meal Options
Add even more fun to your group's day with an affordable and delectable meal option. Make feeding the entire group easier than ever. From a variety of meal and drink vouchers for groups of any size to All-You-Can-Eat options for groups of 50 or more.
- All rides are inspected daily and meet the Technical Standards & Safety Authority requirements. Teachers may obtain a copy of our Ontario Amusement Device License if required to get approval for a field trip.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- Each ride/attraction defines riders safety procedures on signage located at the entrance of the ride. Students with known medical conditions or concerns can review the rider assistance guideline prior to visiting the park
- Procedures are verbally reinforced prior to the ride starting. Any visitor not following the procedures is asked to exit the ride
- Download Safety and Guest Assistance information:
For student and youth groups, Canada's Wonderland offers complimentary tickets for chaperones. The number of complimentary tickets varies based on the size of the group.
- Security guards are stationed throughout the park on a daily basis to enforce park policies and ensure the safety of our guests. They regularly patrol their designated areas.
- Schools can help with supervision in the park by assigning chaperones to groups of students. To encourage chaperoning of groups we offer complimentary tickets for supervisors. 1 per 10 paid tickets for grades K to 8 and 1 per 15 paid tickets for grades 9 to 12. If you forsee an issue with our complimentary ticket policies and the chaperones you require for supervision whether it be for a board mandate or for Season Passholders, please contact us at 905-832-7400 or email@example.com.
- Schools are advised to nominate a central location that students should be, should they become detached from the group. The floral flag and the front gate is a good place for this.
- There is a lost person procedure that is enacted should any students become separated from their group. It involves strategic searches by security within the park.
- The safety of our guests and associates is our number one priority. Metal detectors and bag inspections are used at the Front Gate and at Gate 5 (Festival of Music entrance).
- Weapons of any kind and illegal substances are not permitted on Canada’s Wonderland Property. If these items are found during a search, the items and the individual may be turned over to law enforcement.
- Rides will close due to adverse weather conditions, particularly heavy rain, high winds and/or lightning. This is to ensure that the safety of all our guests is not compromised in unpredictable weather.
- Please be assured that Canada’s Wonderland makes every effort to reopen the rides as quickly and safely as possible after the adverse weather conditions cease. No refunds or rainchecks will be issued due to adverse weather conditions.
- Water fountains are provided at all bathroom locations. Plastic bottled water, including refillable bottles, are allowed inside the park. It is recommended that schools encourage students to bring these to be used in the park for the day. Bottled water is for sale in vending machines and stores
- Sunscreen and hats are available for purchase inside the park. There is also a large number of shaded areas for students to rest and be out of the sun, even while they are in line. First aid is able to assist with treating sunburns. It is recommended that schools enforce the use of hats and sunscreen.