Spark Leadership Conference
Wednesday May 29 & Thursday May 30, 2019
$46.99 plus HST/person (includes lunch)
**$250.00 Non-Refundable Deposit Due March 8, 2019**
Canada's Wonderland is proud and excited to be hosting the 7th annual SPARK Youth Leadership Conference! Join Fahd Alhattab, Nick Foley, Alison Springer and Cody Deaner for an amazing morning of leadership development for students and fun activities! These are some of the most successful and effective speakers in North America with years of experience affecting people to change. The team from Youth Leadership Camps Canada (YLCC) have developed this exciting youth leadership conference for high school students that will teach them the skills and attitudes that make student leaders effective.
Prices include all programs, lunch, and park admission. Park gates will open at 9:00am for YLCC guests to make their way to the theatre.
9:00AM – 9:30AM: Arrival to park and escort to Wonderland Theatre
9:30AM – 9:45AM: Settle into Wonderland Theatre
10:00AM – 12:30PM: Conference in Wonderland Theatre
- Introduction to event - MC TBC
- Fahd Alhattab Presentation
- Nick Foley Presentation
- Alison Springer Presentation
- Cody Deaner Presentation
- Wrap Up & Instructional time
12:30PM – 1:30PM: Lunch in Courtyard Pavilions
1:30PM – 2:30PM: Activity in Park
2:30PM – 3:00PM: Closing Remarks and Prizes
3:00PM Onwards: Free time in the park
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- All orders are prepaid at least 5 business days in advance - tickets will either be picked up on arrival or shipped in advance depending on payment date.
- Upon registering for the program at Canada's Wonderland, you will be sent an invoice closer to the date of visit. You may adjust your group size at that time.
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- *2018 Early Bird Registrants Complimentary Admission tickets are only valid for the entire season except for Halloween Haunt. They are provided to the teacher at the conference and are to be used at a later date with their families and/or friends.
- Complimentary ticket policy applies to all groups. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 10 paid tickets for grades K through 8. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 15 paid tickets for grades 9 through 12.