Ontario Junior Student Leadership Conference
Friday, June 1, 2018 - Park Opens at 9AM for YLCC Guests
$43.99 plus HST/person (includes all programs, lunch, and park admission)
**NEW FOR 2018: $250.00 Non-Refundable Deposit Due March 9th, 2018**
Canada's Wonderland is proud and excited to be hosting the 3rd annual Ontario Junior Student Leadership Conference. Join Ian Tyson, Scott Hammell and Joel Hilchey for an amazing morning of student leadership development and fun! These are some of the most successful and effective speakers in North America having years of experience affecting people to change. The team from the annual Ontario Student Leadership Conference (OSLC), the largest and longest running student leadership conference in Canada, have developed this exciting new conference for grade 7 and 8 students that will teach them the skills and attitudes that make student leaders effective.
9:00AM – 9:30AM: Arrival to park and escort to Wonderland Theatre
9:30AM – 9:45AM: Settle into Wonderland Theatre
10:00AM – 12:00PM: Conference in Wonderland Theatre
- Introduction to event by M.C. Ian Tyson
- Joel Hilchey Presentation
- Scott Hammell Presentation
- Wrap Up & Instructional time
12:00PM – 1:00PM: Lunch in Courtyard Pavilions
1:00PM – 2:30PM: Activity in Park
2:30PM – 3:00PM: Closing Remarks and Prizes
3:00PM Onwards: Free time in the park
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- All orders are prepaid at least 5 business days in advance - tickets will either be picked up on arrival or shipped in advance depending on payment date.
- Upon registering for the program at Canada's Wonderland, you will be sent an invoice closer to the date of visit. You may adjust your group size at that time.
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- *2018 Early Bird Registrants Complimentary Admission tickets are only valid for the entire season except for Halloween Haunt. They are provided to the teacher at the conference and are to be used at a later date with their families and/or friends.
- Complimentary ticket policy applies to all groups. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 10 paid tickets for grades K through 8. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 15 paid tickets for grades 9 through 12.