Ontario Junior Student Leadership Conference
Friday, May 31, 2019
$46.99 plus HST/person (includes all programs, lunch, and park admission)
**$250.00 Non-Refundable Deposit Due March 8th, 2019**
Canada's Wonderland is proud and excited to be hosting the 4th annual Ontario Junior Student Leadership Conference. Join Fahd Alhattab, Nick Foley, Alison Springer and Cody Deaner for an amazing morning of student leadership development and fun! These are some of the most successful and effective speakers in North America having years of experience affecting people to change. The team from the annual Ontario Student Leadership Conference (OSLC), the largest and longest running student leadership conference in Canada, have developed this exciting conference for grade 7 and 8 students that will teach them the skills and attitudes that make student leaders effective.
Prices include all programs, lunch, and park admission. Park gates will open at 9:00am for YLCC guests to make their way to the theatre.
9:00AM – 9:30AM: Arrival to park and escort to Wonderland Theatre
9:30AM – 9:45AM: Settle into Wonderland Theatre
10:00AM – 12:30PM: Conference in Wonderland Theatre
- Introduction to event - MC TBD
- Fahd Alhattab Presentation
- Nick Foley Presentation
- Alison Springer Presentation
- Cody Deaner Presentation
- Wrap Up & Instructional time
12:30PM – 1:30PM: Lunch in Courtyard Pavilions
1:30PM – 2:30PM: Activity in Park
2:30PM – 3:00PM: Closing Remarks and Prizes
3:00PM Onwards: Free time in the park
Digital Certificate of Completion available upon request.
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- All orders are prepaid at least 5 business days in advance - tickets will be delivered electronically.
- Upon registering for the program at Canada's Wonderland, you will be sent an invoice closer to the date of visit. You may adjust your group size at that time.
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- *2019 Early Bird Registrants Complimentary Admission tickets are only valid for the entire season except for Halloween Haunt and WinterFest. They are provided to the teacher at the conference and are to be used at a later date with their families and/or friends. (Valid only for Sparks Leadership Conference and Ontario Junior Student Leadership Conference)
- Complimentary ticket policy applies to all groups. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 10 paid tickets for grades K through 8. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 15 paid tickets for grades 9 through 12.