Marketing and Sales Seminar
Friday, May 24, 2019 and Tuesday, June 4, 2019
$27.99 plus HST/person
Broaden your students’ horizons in the fields of Marketing & Sales. Students can see real-world marketing in action as they learn how Canada's Premier Amusement Park sells fun to consumers. This education-packed day includes a special seminar from a Canada’s Wonderland marketing or sales professional. Program begins at 10:30am (or 11:30am depending on time slot pre-booked) each day inside Wonderland Theatre and runs for approximately 45 minutes (including Q&A session), after which students are free to enjoy the Park at their leisure.
Topics that are typically covered:
Target Groups (the use of geo-graphics and demographics, who the market is and where they come from)
What our product is
Advertising Strategies – radio, TV, digital (website, e-newsletter, social media), OOH & direct mail
Web sales, third party promotions, park sponsors, mass retailer programs
In-Park marketing strategies
Groups Sales booking & selling
Overview of the Marketing & Sales Department and various positions
This program is extremely popular and sells out every year! We highly recommend you book your group as early as possible.
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- All orders are prepaid at least 5 business days in advance - tickets will either be picked up on arrival or shipped in advance depending on payment date.
- Upon registering for the program at Canada's Wonderland, you will be sent an invoice closer to the date of visit. You may adjust your group size at that time.
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- *2018 Early Bird Registrants Complimentary Admission tickets are only valid for the entire season except for Halloween Haunt. They are provided to the teacher at the conference and are to be used at a later date with their families and/or friends.
- Complimentary ticket policy applies to all groups. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 10 paid tickets for grades K through 8. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 15 paid tickets for grades 9 through 12.