Friday, May 11, 2018
$27.65 plus HST/person
For one day only, Wonderland Theatre is the place where Canada's future business people assemble to show off their ideas for Wonderland's next awe-inspiring product or promotion. This fun and educational contest puts your students' understanding of business, marketing and sales to the test. Students enjoy this hands-on learning experience that focuses on marketing plans, pricing models and product details to discover what would be successful if implemented in the Park. All projects are planned/constructed at the school under the guidance of teachers, then set up at Canada's Wonderland for judging on May 11th, 2018.
Awards and prizes will be issued in various categories. The winning team will receive a VIP Day in the Park for each team member.
Student Competition & Presentation Details:
- Maximum of 4 Team Members
- Time limit of 20 minutes
- A projector, stage, tables, microphone and podium will be provided in Wonderland Theatre for use during the presentation.
2017 Canada's Wonderland Executive Judge
- Dave Phillips - Vice President, Marketing and Sales
- Soulla Lindo - Manager, Public Relations
- Peter Switzer - Director, Maintenance and Construction
- Jim Williamson - Director, Resale
- Heather Hill - Director, Operations
2018 List Coming Soon!
“Leviathan’s Lair allowed the Ivey Summer Leadership participants to have an unfiltered business experience. High school students have the opportunity to get a feel for commerce through case competitions, but this forced the students to get a deep understanding of the business at Canada’s Wonderland, evaluate their needs and deliver an insightful presentation to the actual decision makers. For Canada’s Wonderland, the Executives heard recommendations from many creative, innovative, business-savvy individuals in their target market.”
– Braden Hill, Ivey Summer Leadership Program Director and Manager, HBA Recruitment
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- All orders are prepaid at least 5 business days in advance - tickets will either be picked up on arrival or shipped in advance depending on payment date.
- Upon registering for the program at Canada's Wonderland, you will be sent an invoice closer to the date of visit. You may adjust your group size at that time.
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- *2018 Early Bird Registrants Complimentary Admission tickets are only valid for the entire season except for Halloween Haunt. They are provided to the teacher at the conference and are to be used at a later date with their families and/or friends.
- Complimentary ticket policy applies to all groups. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 10 paid tickets for grades K through 8. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 15 paid tickets for grades 9 through 12.