If you were to win a seat on Yukon Striker’s FIRST RIDE, what would it look like?
We’re issuing a challenge to park fans to show us their funniest, most excited, stoic or terrified #CoasterFace in support of the Yukon Striker First Ride Fundraiser, benefitting SickKids Foundation.
On now until April 16, for every $100 a person raises, they’ll receive one entry in a random draw for a seat on the dive coaster’s first ride! All proceeds go directly to SickKids Foundation. The more you raise, the more chances you’ll get to put that #CoasterFace to the test at a special First Ride event April 24.
Need some #CoasterFace inspiration??
Imagine any one of these thrilling moments on Yukon Striker:
- The slow climb to the top of the lift hill where the amazing panoramic views are testament to how incredibly high up you really are!
- The train inches out over that 75 metre high summit, pitches forward and locks you in for a breathtaking three seconds staring down that 90 degree drop!
- The brakes release and you go zooming from zero to 130 km/h straight down into an underwater tunnel!
- Once out of the tunnel, you’re immediately twisting into one inversion after another, so quickly you can’t even see them coming!
- You flip upside-down on the first 360-degree loop in the world for a dive coaster!
- Without any floor beneath you, your legs dangle over open air as you maneuver all of Yukon Striker’s twists and turns!
Now snap a selfie of your #CoasterFace, post to social in support of the First Ride Fundraiser and tag your friends to challenge them to share theirs! Whose will be the funniest?
Need help with what to say? Try this:
If I won a seat on #YukonStriker’s FIRST RIDE, this would totally be my #CoasterFace. What’s yours? Support SickKids today! http://bit.ly/2O4o5Ey
Have fun making faces!