Young riders soar above the ground on high-flying suspending swings. A kid-sized version of the traditional Swings of the Century.
Guests must be between 36" and 54" tall to ride.
Ride Safety Information
- A child-size chair swing with free hanging seats suspended from a gently rotating tower.
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-leg safety belt secures each rider.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.
Other Rides You Might Enjoy