Get ready to earn your wings on the fun ride around KidZville. First time flyers can soar through the air in their own miniature hot air balloon that takes riders to fun new heights. A great ride just for the little ones! Ride along as your hot air balloon takes you around in circular rotation while lifting you up into the air and then bringing you gently back down again only to be taken back up. Frequent Flyers was one of the original 26 rides that opened at the Park on opening day on May 23, 1981. Prior to it being called Frequent Flyers, it was originally called Balloon Race.
Frequent Flyers was manufactured by a company called Bradley & Kaye. Bradley & Kaye were the minds behind some of the Parks other rides including family favourites Jokey’s Jalopies and Swan Lake. Those rides are located in Planet Snoopy.
Guests must be less than 60" tall to ride. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Ride Safety Information
- A themed hot air balloon ride that spins and raises riders in the air.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; with at least one functioning arm. Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.