Up, up, and away on this super fun ride for little adventurers on Sally’s Love Buggies. Get ready to climb aboard one of Sally’s colorful buggies for a fun driving, and flying, adventure. While you move round and round, push down on the handle bars in from of you to make your love buggie rise up into the air. Keep pressing the handle bar to stay up in the sky! If you want to make your return to the ground, take your hands off of the bar to gently make your way back down! One of Sally’s Love Buggies can hold up to four passengers and travel in a circular motion while lifting riders off the ground and into the sky!
Sally’s Love Buggies was manufactured by a company called Eureka and opened inside of Planet Snoopy in 2003. Sally’s Love Buggies is located near other kid favourites like The Pumpkin Patch and Snoopy’s Revolution.
Guests must be 44" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child.
Ride Safety Information
- A circular children’s ride where riders use a handle to pump their car upwards to a height of 12 feet. Each cycle, riders compete to see who gets there first.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.