RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
An exciting gravity-defying ride where you are spun in a gondola and then lifted vertically 20 metres above the ground! This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
- Orbiter is the last of the ‘Giant Enterprise’ rides in North America.
- There are 15 gondolas on Orbiter.
- Formerly known as Sol Loco when it debuted when the Park opened in 1981.
- Orbiter is similar to Night Mares, also found at Canada's Wonderland.
Please note this attraction does not open until 11:00am.
Guests must be 54" tall to ride.
Ride Safety Information
- A spinning thrill ride where gondolas quickly increase in speed from a horizontal position to a vertical position, thereby turning riders upside down. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A door with a safety chain encapsulates the ride unit to secure riders.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.