Scare School: Halloween Haunt Seminar
Friday, October 19, 2018
$45.99 plus HST/person
Price includes behind the scenes, dinner, early access, and all Halloween Haunt mazes and park rides
Attention Drama Instructors: Give your theatre class the exclusive opportunity to learn from our Entertainment department and go behind the scenes of Halloween Haunt! Scare School will take you through all aspects of production- from a set design seminar with the creative directors behind Haunt to a behind the scenes tour of a maze…a truly unique experience that combines all aspects of the theatre in one thrilling trip.
Schedule of Events:
- 4:00pm to 5:30pm: Scare School Seminar
- 5:30pm to 6:15pm: All-You-Can-Eat Marketplace Buffet which includes assorted gourmet pizza, hamburgers, cheeseburgers & hot dogs, assorted salad bar, soup of the day, taco station, pasta station, coffee & tea, Coke Freestyle, & Desserts.
- 6:30pm to 7:00pm: Early access to Haunt mazes.
- 7:00pm to 12am: Access to Halloween Haunt and rides.
“After coming for 7 years to Halloween Haunt at Wonderland, myself and all the students have had a wonderful time with the organization and emphasis on the educational aspect of this fall event.”
- Jeff Graham, St. Joseph-Scollard Hall C.S.S., North Bay, ON
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- All orders must be prepaid at least 5 business days in advance - tickets will either be picked up on arrival or shipped in advance depending on payment date.
- Upon registering for the program at Canada's Wonderland, you will be sent an invoice closer to the date of visit. You may adjust your group size at that time.
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- Admission tickets & meal tickets are valid only on the date booked and are not transferrable to another date.