Scare School: Halloween Haunt Seminar
Stay tuned for our 2019 date!
Attention Drama Instructors: Give your theatre class the exclusive opportunity to learn from our Entertainment department and go behind the scenes of Halloween Haunt! Scare School will take you through all aspects of production- from a set design seminar with the creative directors behind Haunt to a behind the scenes tour of a maze…a truly unique experience that combines all aspects of the theatre in one thrilling trip.
See what some of our visiting teachers have had to say:
"Our School has been participating in Halloween Haunt Scare School tours for a number of years now. The Scare School Tour is an excellent opportunity for students to see first-hand the amount of work, detail and dedication that is required to put an event of this size together. The student group that we bring down is part of our Arts & Culture Specialist High Skills Major Program. Our programs focus is on hairstyling, aesthetics and fashion. Many of our students have an interest in the set up and design, and love the opportunity to see how the actors are prepared for the haunt. Each year we have attended, we are always impressed with how organized the tour is run, as well as the attention to detail provided in the student presentation. We would recommend this tour for students interested in any of the following areas: Drama, Design, Art, Communications, Hairstyling, Fashion, Construction, and Manufacturing. The tour provides opportunities for students to find out about a variety of pathways to post-secondary destinations related to jobs or careers associated with the entertainment industry. We will continue to plan this as an annual event as long as Canada's Wonderland continues to offer school tours!"
- Jeff Williton and Tracey Fedy-Williton, Owen Sound District Secondary School, Owen Sound, ON
“After coming for 7 years to Halloween Haunt at Wonderland, myself and all the students have had a wonderful time with the organization and emphasis on the educational aspect of this fall event.”
- Jeff Graham, St. Joseph-Scollard Hall C.S.S., North Bay, ON
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- All orders must be prepaid at least 5 business days in advance - tickets will either be picked up on arrival or shipped in advance depending on payment date.
- Upon registering for the program at Canada's Wonderland, you will be sent an invoice closer to the date of visit. You may adjust your group size at that time.
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- Admission tickets & meal tickets are valid only on the date booked and are not transferrable to another date.