Performance in the Park
Any Operating Day
10:30AM - 12:00PM
*Subject to availability - Price Varies*
Reward the hard work of your marching band or performance group with a unique performance opportunity AND a day of rip-roaring FUN at Canada's Wonderland! Our Performance in the Park program is a superb chance for your students to share their talents in an exciting environment with thousands of spectators. Our guests love music in the park, so bring your students to be a part of the fun!
Select Performance in the Park events include performance competitions and adjudicated music festivals, so contact us to match your group’s specialty with the right opportunity.
While not performing, your students can cut loose and enjoy all the benefits of a fantastic day at Canada's Wonderland. Let them take in all the world-class rides, attractions and live shows while making memories with friends that will last a lifetime. Add our all-inclusive catering to your package to make your day complete.
Performance Group Requirements
Performing Groups must consist of at least fifteen (15) members and must be pre-approved prior to arrival.
Groups will perform in a designated area in the park
All performance members must be dressed in appropriate performance wardrobe.
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- All ticket policies, details, etc. are on the corresponding Ticket Order Form listed above.
- Price includes the performance and Park admission for the day.
- Tickets are to be prepaid using a credit card (AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD) or cheque. All unused paid admission tickets are refundable/returnable.
- Tickets will be sent by courier prior to performance unless group is from the USA. Canada’s Wonderland does not courier tickets to the USA – tickets will be provided to you upon arrival by a Group Sales Representative. If there is not enough time to courier or we do not courier to you then a Group Sales Representative will give you your tickets when you arrive in the morning.
- Follow bus parking signs and park in the regular bus parking lot. Once parked, check in with POST 2 (security booth) and a Group Sales Representative will come out and meet with you.
- Warm ups can be done by the bus (keep eye out for moving vehicles!)
- 5 minutes before scheduled performance time have the group make their way to POST 2. Security and a Group Sales Representative will escort group through Marching Route.
- Please DO NOT bring any bags for the march through the Park.
- Stage, chairs, stands, mics, amps are NOT provided. All equipment is to be moved by the group. Due to security reasons, we do not turn off or down the piped in music.
- This is an open air performance – no shelter/roofing provided.
- Parade takes about 15 minutes per loop around the path depending on the speed of the group. 30 minutes if looping twice – let your representative know if you want to loop twice. Stand still performances are available upon request and located next to Arthur's Baye in Medieval Faire.
- Changing facilities are not provided. Musicians are welcome to use the washrooms located next to the Arcade to change – most, however, come dressed and change on the bus after performing.
- Marching Bands are NOT adjudicated and no photo is provided – you are not provided an award or plaque unless it is May & June and you specifically request one.
- Once performance is over and group is escorted back to their bus, they are to re-enter through the Front Gate using their admission tickets.