K - 12 Field Trips
Any Operating Day in May & June
$27.65 plus HST/person
Come with your class any day of the operating season for thrills and fun! Our Park has been a staple of many Greater Toronto Area schools when they look to take a day off and experience all the excitement of Canada's Premier Amusement Park. Bring your class and come see why we say Canada's Wonderland is where Thrills Connect.
We also have added the convenience of pre-ordered Student Meal Deals! Take a look at our many different options that suit your group's needs to make a day at the Park complete. And don't forget you can add admission to Dinosaurs Alive! for only $1 per person to any program.
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- All orders are prepaid at least 5 business days in advance - tickets will either be picked up on arrival or shipped in advance depending on payment date.
- Upon registering for the program at Canada's Wonderland, you will be sent an invoice closer to the date of visit. You may adjust your group size at that time.
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- *2018 Early Bird Registrants Complimentary Admission tickets are only valid for the entire season except for Halloween Haunt. They are provided to the teacher at the conference and are to be used at a later date with their families and/or friends.
- Complimentary ticket policy applies to all groups. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 10 paid tickets for grades K through 8. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 15 paid tickets for grades 9 through 12.