Custom Seminars and Behind-the-Scenes Tours
Any Operating Day
Learn from various Park staff in Resale (merchandise, food & beverage, games), Public Relations & Special Events, Human Resources, Operations, and/or Maintenance & Construction (engineering). Let your students discover what it takes to operate the Park with these custom seminars and what a job in these fields might be like!
Past examples of presentations, Q & A sessions, and Behind the Scenes Amusement Park Tours include:
- Tour of a ride with our Park engineer
- A tour of our maintenance facilities
- A Human Resources seminar involving how to work at Wonderland, what education is required, etc.
- Food & Beverage Behind the Scenes Tour of an In-Park restaurant
- Q & A session with a Food & Beverage Director or Chef
Completing and Submitting the Registration Form
- All orders are prepaid at least 5 business days in advance - tickets will be delivered electronically.
- Pricing, programs, dates and hours are subject to change without notice.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
Ticket orders are prepaid or pay and print on arrival depending on program type
Complimentary ticket policy applies to all groups. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 10 paid tickets for grades K through 8. 1 FREE Admission Ticket* per 15 paid tickets for grades 9 through 12.