Are you looking for fall activities within the Greater Toronto Area that your whole family can participate in? You’re in luck! Our annual Camp Spooky event is back for another year of Halloween-themed fun at Canada’s Wonderland.
Camp Spooky is open each Saturday and Sunday between September 30 and October 29, between 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Dress yourself and your family in creative costumes, and join all the BOO-rific fun in our KidZville and Planet Snoopy areas all day long! Camp Spooky is included with park admission.
This fall festival features scare-free attractions, live shows and entertainment that your whole family can participate in! Here are five highlights that the little ones definitely won’t want to miss:
1. Pigpen’s Foam Pit: NEW for 2017! Kids can wander through towering bubbles in this big bath but without the water.
2. Linus’ Pumpkin Patch: Guests explore the patch in search of their very own pumpkin to take home.
3. Enchanted Garden Maze: Joe Cool’s Dodgem School has fallen under a spell and turned into an enchanted garden. Children can navigate the garden around tricky pumpkin vines.
4. Trick-Or-Treat Adventure: Children can collect delicious treats at various stations throughout Camp Spooky.
5. Live entertainment line-up: Lucy Van Pelt’s Costume Contest, Spooky Tales with Snoopy, Charlie Brown’s Trick-or-Treat Show and viewings of the classic family movie It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
BONUS: Families can enjoy all their favourite attractions and rides in KidZville and Planet Snoopy areas throughout the festival in October! Have you climbed aboard The Pumpkin Patch? It provides sky high views of the pumpkins below.
Get your 2018 Season Pass at the lowest possible price of only $69.99. If you buy now, new Passholders will receive one FREE visit this year (and can purchase additional visits for $14.99). Renewing Passholders will receive one FREE Fast Lane Plus pass valid for one day this season, and a FREE Fall Bring-A-Friend ticket valid September 9 – October 29. All offers exclude Halloween Haunt.
Post a Comment
A Parent’s Guide to Camp Spooky at Canada’s Wonderland
5 Things to Know About Halloween Haunt
5 things to do with the kids at Camp Spooky this fall
Our Annual Oktoberfest Street Party Returns for TWO Weekends
Join Our Team: Instill Fear at This Year’s Halloween Haunt
Last Blast of Summer at Canada's Wonderland
Experience Taste of Italy at Canada’s Wonderland
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a 2018 Season Pass
Taste of Greece is Hitting the Streets at Canada’s Wonderland Aug. 19