CW 100 Reasons: #83
At Canada’s Wonderland, we love celebrating birthdays and Canada’s 150th birthday this summer is no exception. In fact, we’re so excited we’ll be celebrating throughout the entire month! July will be jam-packed with exciting Canadian-themed events that are great for all ages. And best of all, these events are FREE with your Park admission.
Some of the highlights include:
- Flying Frontenacs Stunt & Dive Show: Stunt diving at its very best. Watch the Flying Frontenacs leap from a 70-foot tall platform showcasing flips, twists and dives.
- West Coast Lumberjack Show: These aren’t your typical lumberjacks. Be amazed at their daring skills including tree climbing, chainsaw carving and more.
- Freestyle Ski Aerials: Yup, you read that right. Skiers and kayakers will be flying off a massive jump into Arthur’s Baye hoping to impress you, the judges.
- Canada Day Fireworks: Watch over 6,000 colorful explosions light up the night sky at one of Toronto’s best fireworks displays.
- Traditional Canadian Food: What do poutine, bacon, and maple syrup all have in common? They’re Canadian staples and they’re delicious. Indulge in these and other Canadian-themed treats all month long for Canada 150 years.
- Starlight: Northern Reflections: End your day at the park with a spectacular light show celebrating Canada’s natural beauty against the backdrop of Wonder Mountain. There will be incredible lighting, music, lasers and water effects.
- Cirque Canadien: Prepare to be mesmerized by a magical display of acrobatics, mystique and athleticism as the performers of Cirque Canadien bring you on a journey through the seasons of Canada.
- The Great Canadian Fiddle Show: Join in the fun celebrating Canadian fiddle music and step dance.
- White Pine Dancers: Experience the magic of First Nations History through song and dance. Each performance will captivate you with their gift of song, vibrant colors, flowing movement and thundering drums!
- Celtic Dancers: The sights and sounds of traditional Irish dancing and music will take over Celebration Plaza with several performances daily.
- Live music and more!
For a closer look into these Canadian festivals, be sure to check out our 150th Celebration page on our website. Don’t forget to download the Canada’s Wonderland app on your phone or tablet so you can schedule your day at the Park and not miss a thing!
Canadian traditions are just one of the many #CW100Reasons to get a Season Pass this summer. So what’s holding you back? Canada’s Wonderland opens on April 30.
Post a Comment
Our Annual Oktoberfest Street Party Returns for TWO Weekends
Join Our Team: Instill Fear at This Year’s Halloween Haunt
Last Blast of Summer at Canada's Wonderland
Experience Taste of Italy at Canada’s Wonderland
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a 2018 Season Pass
Taste of Greece is Hitting the Streets at Canada’s Wonderland Aug. 19
2017 Charity Duck Drive at Canada’s Wonderland
Everything You Need To See & Do At KidZfest
What Do the Toronto Blue Jays and Canada’s Wonderland Have in Common?
Fall In Love With Canada’s Wonderland For The First Time… Again!