Terror awaits you at Canada’s Wonderland’s Halloween Haunt
Come see how Canada’s Wonderland transforms from a “theme park” into a “scream park” during Halloween Haunt!
Beginning Friday, Sept. 27 and running on select nights until Oct. 27, you can run all you want but you can’t hide from the 700+ terrifying monsters that we’ll have on the loose. Prepare yourself for a screaming good time at Halloween Haunt – the ultimate collection of chills and thrills in the Greater Toronto Area. Navigate through the darkness of horrifying haunted mazes while discovering a world of living nightmares in elaborate scare zones. And don’t miss our collection of wicked live entertainment. It’s to die for!
New to Haunt in 2019:
- The Freak Show: The carnival has come to town and the Freak Show is ready to captivate and terrify audiences with its astounding feats of skill, strength, and sorcery. Don’t miss this new show, which takes place in the CarnEvil scare zone each night.
- Frontier’s Revenge: In this new Scare Zone, life in the Frontier is cruel and unforgiving, but death isn't any better. After mining gold from cursed lands, the townsfolk are doomed to rise from their graves every night for eternity, and they're looking to take their misery out on new victims.
- Halloween Horror Flicks: Take a seat as the fright of your life unfolds on the big screen in The Canterbury Theatre, with this selection of horror shorts from the Vaughan Film Festival.
- Radioactive - LED and Laser Show: Get pumped for a spectacular show featuring dance, lights, lasers, and music! Join our LED light dancers as they get this party started and captivate with their technological talents.
- The Illusionist: Prepare to be astonished as our master mentalist bends your imagination to his will with chilling mind games and mesmerizing tricks.
- Toxic Party Zone: Out of this toxic wasteland survivors are beginning a revolution of light and sound energy. The future is here, it's radioactive and pumping! Dance, lasers, lights, and music electrify this party and your presence is requested. Beware; resistance to the uprising may be hazardous to your health.
And don’t forget all the rides for a truly unique nighttime experience. Ride into the night on the following hair-raising, spine-tingling attractions.
Halloween Haunt is the largest Halloween event in the Greater Toronto Area, taking place on select nights this fall. View the calendar and hours here. Don’t miss the fright of your life! Purchase tickets in advance: https://www.canadaswonderland.com/tickets-passes/haunt
Note: Halloween Haunt is not recommended for children under 13.
FEAR IS WAITING FOR YOU!